Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel information in airports and train stations and along highways. They advertise the price of gas, store specials, and more as you make your daily commute. They also enhance spectators’ experiences at sporting events of all kinds, from Little League to the major leagues.
This shift for this position is Monday - Thursday 4:30pm-3:00am. Shell Assemblers enjoy a 4 day work week with overtime being required and scheduled when workload requires.
The Commercial Galaxy Manufacturing Plant located in Redwood Falls MN will support the Commercial market through the timely and quality production of Galaxy Displays. Shell/Metal Assemblers are responsible for assembling metal cabinets for the Galaxy Video Products. The Shell/Metal Assemblers at Daktronics will report to their direct Production Supervisor and help achieve this stated goal.
- Learn the modular and technical construction of scoreboards and/or displays; interpret technical drawings; safely operate hand/air tools; participate in a build team.
- Learn Daktronics products, systems, and processes and assemble product in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
- Regularly and reliably work the scheduled hours. Ability to work overtime when workload requires.
- Be flexible to work in other departments including: manufacturing stores, metal fabrication, electronic assembly, paint, and shipping to ensure project completion and on-time shipping.
- Learn and follow company policies and procedures.
- Complete other duties as assigned to meet customer needs.
- Wear all proper protective equipment as required in work area in accordance with Daktronics Safety Policy and OSHA standards. Items may include the following: safety glasses, safety shoes/boots, hearing protection, electrostatic discharge wear and others as determined necessary by Daktronics Risk and Safety Department.
- Work effectively as a team member; work with little supervision; help when and where needed; make suggestions for process and product improvement; communicate effectively with team members. Follow company guidelines and policies.
- Must be able to learn and follow Standard Work and be able to apply lean principles to daily work.
- Perform other duties as needed to meet customer expectations.