Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel information in airports and train stations and along highways. They advertise the price of gas, store specials, and more as you make your daily commute. They also enhance spectators’ experiences at sporting events of all kinds, from Little League to the major leagues.
The standard shift for this position is Monday through Thursday 6:00am to 4:30pm. Occasionally the shift is adjusted to Tuesday through Friday 6:00am to 4:30pm.
- Operate automated equipment and/or perform the modular and technical construction of scoreboards and/or displays; interpret and execute standard work through the use of work instructions/technical drawings; safely operate hand tools; participate in a build team.
- Learn Daktronics products, systems, and processes and produce product in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
- Be flexible to work in other departments as needed.
- Learn, practice and actively participate in Lean Manufacturing methodology.
- Foster teamwork and self-improvement through effective communication with employees within the production line, between shifts, the department and factory as a whole.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Complete other duties as assigned to meet customer needs.