Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel information in airports and train stations and along highways. They advertise the price of gas, store specials, and more as you make your daily commute. They also enhance spectators’ experiences at sporting events of all kinds, from Little League to the major leagues.
Daktronics Australia has sold and supports 300+ billboards & 27 stadiums across Australia and New Zealand. Join our team as a Service Coordinator based in our Sydney office, located in Frenchs Forest.
As a Service Coordinator, you will be the are the first point of contact for our customers by handling their requests over the phone, emails and/or website. You will guide services resolution for various customers with the goal of providing an effortless experience to keep them a ‘customer for life.’
- You are the voice of Daktronics to our customers, and the voice of our customers to Daktronics.
- Each day is completely different and filled with opportunities to questions, coordinate solutions, & problem solve.
- Your goal is to meet or exceed customers’ expectations in accordance with Daktronics processes & policies/procedures. This will involve being self-directed & proactive on tasks at hand.
- You will work in a fast-paced team environment with many people across the business, working together to multi-task & prioritize customer cases.
- Provide consistent proactive communications with customers and effectively manage case activity.
- Communicate effectively via verbal and written communication with customers to determine service needs and keep them apprised of happenings throughout the entire order service process.
- Coordinate resources including parts, equipment and technical resources to complete Field Service requests.
- Timely and accurately enter all service requests into service database.
- Prepare service quotations (spare parts, repair and returns, labor and training) based on customer correspondence.
- Proofread and verify order documents.
- Responsible for timely collection of service invoices.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to problem solve complicated customer requests and follow defined escalation paths.
- Identify opportunities and work with the global services team to improve processes & procedures to enhance the customer experience.
- Embrace Daktronics team atmosphere by collaboratively working with our internal team including: service account management, field service technicians, engineers, and sales.
- Make sound judgments.