Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel information in airports and train stations and along highways. They advertise the price of gas, store specials, and more as you make your daily commute. They also enhance spectators’ experiences at sporting events of all kinds, from Little League to the major leagues.
Daktronics delivers innovative LED video, messaging and scoreboard solutions for more than 40 years. We partner with customers to deliver integrated audio visual solutions, backed by the industry's most experienced and qualified service team. From hometown retailers to major league stadiums to international shopping centers, we light the world one LED display at a time. No other manufacturer offers such a complete line of electronic scoreboards, electronic message centers and numeric digit displays available in nearly any size and configuration. It is our passion to continuously provide the highest quality standard display products as well as custom-designed and integrated systems.
Location preference is western Toronto, Ontario, Canada GTA such as Vaughan, Brampton, or Kitchener.
- Actively pursue all electronic display projects in assigned Ontario geography. Assist team to secure the order or pull together the appropriate resources to secure the order. Help in developing winning proposals/sales propositions of major accounts.
- Develop and successfully execute a plan for selling Daktronics products/services at acceptable profit margin.
- Develop an ongoing and sustainable relationship with resellers, sign companies, subcontractors and service providers to promote Daktronics products and services. Will look for opportunities to promote Daktronics name/products to end user(s), architects, consultants, ad agencies, sign designers, and contractors.
- Will assist having Daktronics products qualified or specified in proposal requests, purchasing cooperatives or consultant recommendations.
- Will call on sign companies and promote Daktronics products/services via in person meetings, webinars, phone, e-mail, website.
- Call on Daktronics customers within Ontario geography, sell additional products/services and inquire about new leads, opportunities or referrals.
- Proactively follow up on new leads and customers. Promptly follow up on marketing campaign or trade show leads. Qualify leads to determine project viability.
- Will conduct demonstration of Daktronics products at site visits, trade shows and meetings.
- Will develop an effective sales activity pipeline of sufficient cold calls, referrals, lead qualification, sustainable relationships, acceptable order volume and product replacement opportunities.
- Will develop an in depth understanding of Daktronics products capabilities, features, functions and operation to best meet the customer’s needs. Key product knowledge will include electronic message centers, numeric digit displays and Venus control systems. Continuously learn about Daktronics products by participating in internal product and sales training, and reviewing sales literature.
- Become knowledgeable and follow Daktronics policies, processes and procedures.
- Work effectively as a team member. Work with limited daily supervision.