Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel information in airports and train stations and along highways. They advertise the price of gas, store specials, and more as you make your daily commute. They also enhance spectators’ experiences at sporting events of all kinds, from Little League to the major leagues.
Location: Sioux Falls
This position would typically work Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm.
**Application deadline: Monday; November 12th by 4:30pm**
- With attention to detail and emphasis on quality troubleshoot and repair products within each of the work cell areas (Sports Business Transportation and Video).
- Product repairs to include troubleshooting and/or component replacements on a modular and PCB level.
- Repair Daktronics customer equipment RMA parts and maintain exchange inventories.
- Organize and keep updated product work cells for maintaining efficient product throughput.
- Complete proper test documentation for repairing testing products.
- Help generate replacement part orders for shipments.
- Effectively train/mentor student technicians and others as needed.
- May travel to a customer site for on-site repair.
- Be actively involved in lean efforts including 5S (Sort Straighten Shine Standardize and Sustain) implementation ensuring adherence to lean process standards and making and implementing suggestions for product and process improvement.
- Work effectively as a team member yet work with little supervision.
- Perform other duties as assigned and needed to meet customer and/or business unit expectations.