Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel information in airports and train stations and along highways. They advertise the price of gas, store specials, and more as you make your daily commute. They also enhance spectators’ experiences at sporting events of all kinds, from Little League to the major leagues.
- Operate automated equipment and/or perform the modular and technical construction of scoreboards and/or displays; interpret work instructions/technical drawings; safely operate hand tools; participate in a build team.
- Learn Daktronics products, systems, and processes and produce product in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
- Be flexible to work in other departments as needed.
- Learn and practice Lean Manufacturing methodology.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Complete other duties as assigned to meet customer needs.