***Accepting Applications Through 24 October 2018***
Every day in nearly 100 countries around the world millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel information in airports and train stations and along highways. They also tell you the price of gas and advertise store specials as you make your daily commute and enhance your spectator experience when you’re in a sports stadium whether for a high school sporting event or for your favorite pro sports team.
- You will train customers over the phone, email or web in operational usage of Daktronics software products. You’ll spend the majority of your time interacting with our amazing customers. To do this you would learn Daktronics products systems and processes to competently and professionally represent Daktronics to customers. Work to understand each customers questions and assist with verbal and or written instructions. Take ownership of each issue following through each situation until it is resolved and provide follow up. Provide detailed documentation on customer interaction and ensure feedback is logged in appropriate systems.
- You will create and conduct software training to both internal and external customers. Though most interactions will be over the phone or web, onsite training is possible.
- You will assist some customers with content scheduling services which may include creating display content using Daktronics software.
- You will be actively involved in improving processes and standards to improve the experience for the customers.
- We want you to succeed and continually develop and improve your professional skills. Because of this, you will be provided weekly time for development opportunities as assigned.
- Work effectively as a team member. Help when and where needed and communicate effectively with customers and team members.
- Work on special projects and perform other duties as assigned to meet customer and or business expectations.