Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel information in airports and train stations and along motorways. They advertise the price of fuel, store specials, and more as you make your daily commute. They also enhance spectators’ experiences at sporting events of all kinds.
This is a full-time role based in the west of Ireland with the Daktronics Ireland software engineering team.
- Employ software engineering practices to collect requirements, write functional and design specifications and plan implementation.
- Leverage agile programming concepts to meet continuous integration and delivery.
- Employ automated test strategies throughout development.
- Maintain existing software products as required.
- Assist in the development of technical manuals, test procedures and trainings as required.
- Assist internal and external customers as needed to answer questions and resolve customer issues.
- Develop overall knowledge of Daktronics Engineering capabilities practices and philosophies.
- Complete quality work in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed to support the efforts of Daktronics.