- The ideal candidate must be a fulltime student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related degree in their sophmore, junior or senior year of school. Only strong performers in undergraduate coursework will be considered. Must maintain an acceptable GPA.
- Unofficial transcripts or web transcripts must be submitted with application to be considered for this position.
- Daktronics experience preferred.
- Computer software experience to include experience with Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, with Creo and Visio preferred but not required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential. Fluent in English; written and verbal.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Good analytical and organizational skills required.
- Ability to interact with a variety of manufacturing and engineering employees in a positive, professional manner.
- Ability to successfully participate as a member of a team.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Physical Requirements include the ability to:
- Lift and carry up to 45 pounds
- Distinguish and identify wire colors
- Ability to work with odors (solder/coating)
- Effectively exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record. Motor vehicle records will be checked.
- Background check may be conducted.
- Daktronics does not sponsor, renew, or extend immigration visas for this position.
Daktronics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetics, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or citizenship status. If you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.