Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel information in airports and train stations and along highways. They advertise the price of gas, store specials, and more as you make your daily commute. They also enhance spectators’ experiences at sporting events of all kinds, from Little League to the major leagues.
The manufacturing facility located in Sioux Falls, SD will support the billboard and fuel light niches within the Commercial market. The factory will be responsible for the timely and quality production of digital billboards, fuel lights displays, and additional products as business needs demand.
As a feeder department, the Metal Fabrication Department is responsible for maintaining a constant supply of cabinets to the final assembly departments.
The shift for this position is: 6:00am-6:00pm Thursday through Saturday.
- Setup and operate a variety of machines (for example: notches, shear, turret punch, press brake). Operate some computer-controlled machines. Basic layout. Use precision measuring instruments, calipers, square, etc.
- Safely and responsibly use tools, including air driven, power, manual and other tools (for example: drills, riveting guns).
- Follow written instructions and blueprints. Record work done. Perform basic math calculations.
- Accurately and consistently complete quality work in a timely manner. Inspect own work. Quickly learn new tasks. Accurately and consistently complete repetitive tasks.
- Work effectively as a team member; work with little supervision; help when and where needed; make suggestions for process and product improvement; communicate effectively with team members. Follow company guidelines.
- Willing to work in any manufacturing department through flexibility.
- Learn and follow company policies and procedures.
- Complete other duties as assigned to meet internal and external customer needs.