Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel information in airports and train stations and along highways. They advertise the price of gas, store specials, and more as you make your daily commute. They also enhance spectators’ experiences at sporting events of all kinds, from Little League to the major leagues.
This is an ongoing temporary position for a Game Day Control Room Support representative. Hours worked each week will be dependent upon the number of events taking place at the assigned venue. This position will provide support and assistance for the Daktronics control room equipment and staff for the LA Chargers. The work schedule for this position is determined by the event schedule and will include weeknight and weekend shifts.
As a Game Day Control Room Support representative, you will help bring the magic of the game to the video board. If you love going to sporting events, hate being trapped in an office, and are looking for an exciting work experience this is the job for you! The Game Day Control Room Support representative is a part of a collaborative team responsible for the technical aspect of Daktronics customer’s events.
- Provide on-site services including an in depth understanding of the operation of all Daktronics systems and control equipment
- Solid knowledge of Daktronics control and scoring systems, and the ability to quickly learn about new control products.
- Advanced trouble-shooting skills, and ability to analyze success and failures and improve to ensure continued growth.
- Assist customers with software, hardware, and production needs including design and layout aspects of their production
- Able to run through pre-determined event checklists to test equipment before events
- Ability to build effective relationships both with customers and other members of the customer’s Daktronics support team.
- Demonstrated composure and ability to perform in high pressure situations; easily adaptable to change
- Strong communication skills that include completion of daily event update paperwork, and all deliverables for each event within specified time-frames.
- Understand and follow Daktronics control system best practices and using those make suggestions for improvements to customer workflow.