Every day, in nearly in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel information in airports and train stations and along highways. They advertise the price of gas, store specials, and more as you make your daily commute. They also enhance spectators' experiences at sporting events of all kinds, from Little League to the major leagues.
This is part-time temporary position for an assistant Event producer, with availability for night, weekend and holiday events. Hours will vary based on workload and event requirements. The event schedule is for all Iowa State games for the 2018 and 2019 school year. Anticipate that this position will start early July of 2018 and is approximately a 10 month, part-time position.
Responsibilities to include:
- Produce/Direct live events while communicating with the production crew and athletics event manager.
- Work with game day production crew for specified sports. These will include technicians who operate front end video equipment such as cameras, replay systems and those who assist in the control room.
- Assist Daktronics Event Producer to create and prepare content for all sports.
- Plan and produce game day video rolling highlight packages and other video pieces for use during live events.
- Support sporting and special events as determined by the Event Producer
- Use Daktronics control systems, live video production equipment, and stats integration in the event production
- Effectively work with the facility staff to represent Daktronics.