- Bachelors degree in Math, Business, Economics, Operations Management, or comparable degree.
- Material production control experience within a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills required. Fluent in English written and verbal.
- Good Computer skills required. Software includes Glovia, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to successfully participate as a member of a team.
- Effectively exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Background check will be conducted.
- Daktronics does not sponsor, renew, or extend immigration visas for this position.
Daktronics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetics, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or citizenship status. If you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.