Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel information in airports and train stations and along highways. They advertise the price of gas, store specials, and more as you make your daily commute. They also enhance spectators’ experiences at sporting events of all kinds, from Little League to the major leagues.
- Monitor Display System performance using Daktronics Intelligent Device management system (IDM) and Webcam
- Construe information from Daktronics Intelligent Device management system (IDM) to determine if issues need to be elevated per Knowledge Base, create case and dispatch service accordingly.
- Recognize hardware and software warnings prior to failure to prevent system downtime.
- Accurately update and maintain technical activities log in GSP system.
- Support the Daktronics Customers and service partners by answering incoming calls, replying emails.
- Communicate system failures with service group, engineers and markets. Work with resources to resolve all issues in a rapid manner. Ensure the customer is satisfied with Daktronics product and service.
- Learn Daktronics software such as V1500, V7000, V-Net, and Visiconn, a content management system.