Every day in nearly 100 countries around the world millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel information in airports and train stations and along highways. They advertise the price of gas store specials and more as you make your daily commute. They also enhance spectator’s experiences at sporting events of all kinds from Little League to the major leagues.
This position is located in Sioux Falls in the Shared Service Repair Center. The hours are Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm.
- Monitor stocking levels of materials and supplies needed to support production.
- Communicate with purchasing agents.
- Unload and store raw materials using overhead cranes and forklifts.
- Load outgoing freight (up to 30 ft. long crates).
- Organize and maintain a finished good inventory to be pulled as needed for customers.
- Driving route truck back and forth between buildings to pick up and drop off pallets of parts
- Communicate with supervisors and engineering to anticipate the increased needs of all departments.
- Work unsupervised safely and effectively. Must be able to follow instructions.
- Be at work on time and maintain good attendance. Be able to meet trucks as they arrive.
- Perform other duties as needed to meet customer demand.