Academic Requirements –
- Preferred applicants will be full-time students of at least junior status currently enrolled in an accredited Bachelor's degree program in Electronics Technology, Computer Engineering Technology or Electronics Engineering Technology.
- Able to take a semester off from school to complete the internship, if applicable.
- Must be able to commit to 40 hours per week.
- Work through the Cooperative Education Internship Program with accredited university and Faculty Coordinator to arrange for credit while participating in this 7-month internship.
- Required GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Unofficial transcripts or web transcripts must be submitted with application to be considered for this internship.
Other Requirements –
- Dedication and desire for quality performance.
- Ability to communicate well with others via written and verbal communication skills.
- Planning, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Physical requirements include the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Good oral and written communication skills, good organizational skills, self-motivation.
- Background check may be conducted.
- Ability to travel by air and ground. Valid driver's license and good driving record. Motor vehicle records will be checked.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Daktronics does not sponsor, renew, or extend immigration visas for this position.
Daktronics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetics, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or citizenship status. If you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.