- Bachelor’s degree – Sports Management/Marketing preferred.
- Prefer 2 years direct selling experience or education purchasing involvement
- Expert knowledge of Daktronics Sport product line, Daktronics Sports Marketing and demonstrated ability to learn technical product quickly
- Communication skills including good verbal and written skills, ability to develop and present winning presentations of Daktronics products and services and negotiate contracts favorable to Daktronics. Fluent in written and verbal English.
- Negotiation Skills
- Experience selling product values and features. Must demonstrate ability to successfully negotiate price without being the lowest price supplier.
- Understand basics of proposal & sales agreement language to negotiate/finalize agreements in conjunction with Daktronics Legal Group.
- Motivated and a team player. Initiative to solve problems and seek improvement. Goal oriented with proven leadership capability.
- Work schedule may include evenings and weekends for presentations, trade shows and meetings.
- Travel including driving and/or air required. Must be able to meet and maintain Daktronics Qualified Driver status. Motor vehicle records will be checked. Travel is about 10% of time with average of 3 days per trip, range of 1-5 days.
- Prefer ability to work from a home office setup when not travelling.
- Physically able to connect demo trailer to vehicle.
- Computer skills to best utilize Sales Force, Microsoft Office, web navigation and internal electronic systems.
- Effectively exercise discretion and independent judgment.
- Background check will be conducted. Background must be acceptable to customers/schools and Daktronics.
- Daktronics does not sponsor, renew, or extend immigration visas for this position.
Daktronics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or citizenship status. If you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.