Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel information in airports and train stations and along highways. They advertise the price of gas, store specials, and more as you make your daily commute. They also enhance spectators’ experiences at sporting events of all kinds, from Little League to the major leagues.
The hours for this position are 4:30pm-3:00AM Monday through Thursday.
- Setup and operate a variety of machines (for example: notches, shear, turret punch, press brake). Operate some computer-controlled machines. Basic layout. Use precision measuring instruments, calipers, square, etc.
- Safely and responsibly use tools, including air driven, power, manual and other tools (for example: drills, riveting guns).
- Follow written instructions and blueprints. Record work done. Perform basic math calculations.
- Accurately and consistently complete quality work in a timely manner. Inspect own work. Quickly learn new tasks. Accurately and consistently complete repetitive tasks.
- Work effectively as a team member; work with little supervision; help when and where needed; make suggestions for process and product improvement; communicate effectively with team members. Follow company guidelines.
- Work scheduled hours. Work overtime when necessary.
- Willing to work in any manufacturing department through flexibility.
- Perform other duties as needed to meet customer expectations.
- Wear all proper protective equipment as required in work area in accordance with Daktronics Safety Policy and OSHA standards. Items may include the following: safety glasses, safety shoes/boots, hearing protection, electrostatic discharge wear and others as determined necessary by Daktronics Risk and Safety Department.
- Program metal fabrication machines through automated computer equipment.