Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel information in airports and train stations and along highways. They advertise the price of gas, store specials, and more as you make your daily commute. They also enhance spectators’ experiences at sporting events of all kinds, from Little League to the major leagues.
Position located in Brookings, South Dakota. Candidates must be enrolled and registered as a full-time student. Preferred candidate should be available to work 15-20 hours per week during the academic year and at least 20 hours per week during the summer.
This position will provide quality service to Daktronics employees. We are seeking a person who will provide outstanding administrative support, customer service, and work well in a fun team environment. This student member will focus primarily on administrative tasks assisting the Provisioning Team with purchasing, inventory, service inquiries, documentation, and organization. This person should have strong administrative and organizational skills, the ability to work in a fast paced environment, ability to pay attention to detail, enjoy challenges, and dedicated to satisfying customers.
- Professionally represent IT by phone, email or in person
- Work with outside vendors to get quotes and order products.
- Ordering and tracking of products (software, maintenance agreements, and other related) that are purchased
- Become knowledgeable of purchasing support functions, procedures, and maintenance of file.
- Assist with software harvesting from individuals throughout Daktronics.
- Ability to learn the Flexnet Asset Management System and keep software and contract records up to date.
- Assist Provisioning group as needed to meet established deadlines and department project needs.
- General clerical duties including: typing, data entry, filing, mailing, answering phones, etc.
- Consistently complete quality work in a timely manner. Inspect own work. Be able to proof for accuracy and make or recommend needed changes.
- Be able to quickly learn new tasks. Accurately and consistently complete repetitive tasks.
- Ability to prioritize tasks. Complete projects handed off by others from start to finish while meeting deadlines
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks and to meet multiple deadlines. Work effectively as a team member.
- Work with little supervision, ask for help when and where needed, and communication with employees within as well as outside of IT.
- Be at work on time and maintain good attendance
- Other projects and duties as needed or assigned.